Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: This single cylinder handleset is keyed on the exterior with an associated locking mechanism on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the deadbolt latch. The exterior handle has a thumb plate that depresses to disengage the door latch and the interior handle features a lever or knob. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Designed by Erinn V., Hollywood Hills is chic and elegant
- Exceeds criteria for ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for residential security
- A luxurious and premium finish maintains its appearance over time
- Installs in standard prep doors with 1-3/4" door thickness
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Reversible handing installs on left or right handed doors
- Featuring emergency egress which allows lock to retract the latch bolt and deadbolt simultaneously when the inside knob/lever is turned
- Baldwin offers a Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Standard finishes have a One Year Limited Warranty when installed in exterior applications and a Five Year Limited Warranty for interior use
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for easy installation
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired please contact customer service
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.