INOX - 320 Empire - Bold design with limitless possibilities for architectural projects
The Empire lever's design reflects one of the most exciting areas of the country, California's Inland Empire. Larger than ten U.S. states, the Inland Empire has grown from its agricultural origins to a major manufacturing and shipping location, and the Empire lever includes the bold lines and limitless decor options inherent in the region.
- Fits doors 1 3/8" - 1 3/4" thick (Option: thicker size at checkout)
- Latches are not adjustable, select backset upon adding to cart
- Concealed fastening system
- Hollow Tubular constructed lever
- Spring assisted chassis
NOTE: GT & GS Rose required special prep on the door
Available Standard Finishes:
- Polished Stainless Steel (32)
- Satin Stainless Steel (32D)
- Graphite Black (19G)
CeraMax Finishes for Special order:
- Graphite Black (C19G)
- CeraMax Flat Black (C19)
- Dark Bronze (CDB)
- CGY Stormy Grey (CGY)
Special order Finishes, please Email us for a quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.