- Designed for use in sliding pocket doors
- Crafted from solid brass for strength and durability
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- Covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8",1-3/4",2",2-1/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Width: 2"
- Cutout Height: 6-3/8"
- Cutout Depth: 3-7/8"
- Cutout Width: 1-3/4"
Keyed Installation Guide
Privacy Installation Guide
Passage & Dummy Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.