Emtek Hercules Lever w/Disk Rosette from the Modern Brass Collection (Concealed Fastener)
- Constructed from sturdy brass, considered to be the highest quality material in door hardware
- Fully reversible handing for maximum versatility
- Includes a square latch faceplate standard
- Emtek hardware includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Fully ADA compliant, allowing accessibility for everyone
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-1/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Lever Length: 5"
- Projection: 2-3/4"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
Entry (Single Cylinder)
This is a locking set with operable handles that has a keyed cylinder on the exterior side of the door and a turn piece on the interior side (typically used on primary exterior doors)
Active tubular latch with no locking mechanism. Knob or lever is always unlocked. Standard door range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick
Active tubular latch with locking mechanism. Privacy pin provides locking through rosette or long plate. Can be opened from outside with small tool, Standard door range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick.
Non-functioning door set with no latch, and no locking mechanism, used on one side of door (typically used with roller catch, flush bolts or surface bolts). Surface-mounted.
Two non-functioning door sets (with no latch) are used on both sides of a door, or on side-by-side or French doors (typically used with roller catch, flush bolts or surface bolts).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.