1500C - Electric Strike by HES
The 1500 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 1500 Series electric strike has a heavy duty, low profile design for latchbolt applications. Includes the only faceplates you will ever need when encountering any cylindrical or mortise lock designed to work with ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with a 3/4" latchbolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Static strength 1500 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Field replaceable components.
- Fully finished faceplate, keeper, case and trim.
- Field adjustable integrated shim.
- ElectroLynx® connectors.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- ANSI-ASTM E330.
- Florida Building Code approved TAS 201, 202, 203.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- California State Fire Marshall listed.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent pending.
- PoE friendly.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.12 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.