- Tube Reserve Lever, with Contemporary Square Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door, door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws
Entry (Single Cylinder)
This is a locking set with operable handles that has a keyed cylinder on the exterior side of the door and a turn piece on the interior side (typically used on primary exterior doors)
Active tubular latch with no locking mechanism. Knob or lever is always unlocked. Standard door range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick
Active tubular latch with locking mechanism. Privacy pin provides locking through rosette or long plate. Can be opened from outside with small tool, Standard door range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” thick.
Non-functioning door set with no latch, and no locking mechanism, used on one side of door (typically used with roller catch, flush bolts or surface bolts). Surface mounted.
Two non-functioning door sets (with no latch) are used on both sides of a door, or on side-by-side or French doors (typically used with roller catch, flush bolts or surface bolts).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.